FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER
Family Worship Center today is a cosmopolitan congregation characterized by contemporary and spirited worship, uncompromising preaching of the gospel, confirmed with power and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
FWC leads the benevolence ministry “Earthen Vessels” that distributes food to area residents who need a helping hand each month. Operating out of two warehouses, this ministry is making a difference in the lives of many area residents.
The international mission arm of Earthen Vessels sends ministry teams to various regions of the world, responding to disasters and supporting orphanages and missionaries in those countries.
The “Voice of Triumph”, which is recorded in FWC sanctuary, is seen in 78 countries of the of the world and several selective markets around the U.S.A.
In October, 2004, Power & Praise became a flood of the Holy Spirit through the congregation and the move of the Holy Spirit continues. The move of the Holy Spirit is characterized by souls saved, sanctified & baptized with Holy Ghost. Many have been healed, delivered and richly blessed. We continue to pursue the presence of God to inhabit our sanctuary and worship. There is much left to do and time is short. Come be a part of what God is doing. And if that isn’t possible, pray that we will not fail to follow the cloud of God’s glory.
Declaration of Faith - We believe....
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as Intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
Sunday 9:45 am Sunday School
10:45 am Worship Service
6:00 pm Worship Service
Monday 7:00 pm Prayer
Wednesday 7:00 pm Bible Study